Promocode for Today Use 70IPL2022 and claim this through our live chat | click here to get upto 70% bonus on first deposit

How to Play Andar Bahar in India 🎰

Andar Bahar

How to Play Andar Bahar in India: Earning how to play Andar Bahar won’t take long and with the following guide, you’ll be ready to start playing in no time. It is actually really easy to understand the basics of the game. 

Besides teaching you the rules, we’ll walk you through how the game is played, recommend some of the best Andar Bahar online and live casino sites in India, as well as show you two different ways this game can be played online.

How to Play Andar Bahar 🎮

How to Play Andar Bahar in India: To begin the game, the dealer deals one face-up card to each player, which he or she then sets in the center of the table in front of the players. This face-up card is referred to as the game card, and it is this card that will define how the round will be played and when it will come to a finish.

Following that, it is the player’s chance to deposit his bet. The objective is to correctly guess which side of the board – andar or bahar – the next card with the same value would appear.

Following that, the dealer continues to deal one card at a time on either side of the table until a card with the same value as the game card is given to each player. Alternatively, if the player made his wager on andar and the same-valued card is dealt on andar, the player wins; if the same-valued card is dealt on the bahar side, the player loses.

Take the following as an example:

It is the dealer’s responsibility to deal a game card, and the player bet his money that the next card with the value five will be dealt on the bahar side. After that, the dealer deals one card on the bahar side and one on the andar side, and after a few cards have been dealt, a 5 is dealt on the bahar side to complete the deal.

That indicates that the player has won and that the round has come to an end. If the 5 had been dealt on the andar side, the player would have been eliminated from the game. That’s all there is to it.

Note: If the initial card dealt (the game card) is of the black suit, the dealing will begin on the Andar side of the table; if the card is of the red suit, the dealing will begin on the Bahar side of the table.

Andar Bahar Card Game: Rules and Odds 🃏

How to Play Andar Bahar in India: As mentioned several times before, Andar Bahar is a very simple game and the rules are as basic as they can get. The game is also entirely random, but since the chances are always 50/50, you have a good chance of winning if you participate in the game.

This game is played with just one player and one dealer, and it is played using a conventional 52-card deck of cards. All of the cards have their standard values, which means that the lowest card is 2 and the highest card is an ace. Furthermore, since the objective of the game is not to construct certain hands, there are no card combinations that you must know.

Aside from that, the game has a unique playing table where the player and dealer are both facing each other at all times. There are two portions in between the two: one is named Andar (which means left), and the other is called Bahar (which means right).

The above information is sufficient to begin playing, but in order to provide you with a better understanding of how the game works, we will lead you through a round of the game in the area below.

Tips for Edit Column Edit Text Editor How to Play Andar Bahar in India💡

Isn’t it true that every online casino player wants to win as frequently as possible? We have several Andar Bahar strategies accessible for you to use in order to increase your chances of winning while playing for real money on the game. In the name of Andar Bahar.

The Andar Bahar Game Rules must be understood.

One of the most important Andar Bahar tips, which also applies to other online casino table games, is to be well-informed. Before you begin playing online Andar Bahar, learn all you can about the game and its rules. Consider the Andar Bahar words, the Andar Bahar game regulations, the Andar Bahar bets, and other aspects of the game.

Look for Differences and Variations

Because there are so many varieties of Andar Bahar accessible at the live casino, not all online Andar Bahar games are the same as one another. When two games are similar in concept but vary in specifics, they are said to be “siblings.” You could be able to put extra or Andar Bahar side bets, for example. Take in all of the information in order to increase your chances of winning!

Make Informed Gambling Decisions

When playing Andar Bahar online, you have just two options for placing your bets. A few online casino gamers say that playing on Andar increases your odds of winning while also lowering the house advantage. This is only valid if the first card is drawn to the Andar Bahar box after the middle card has been drawn to the box. Regardless of whatever team obtains the first card, they have a 51.5 percent probability of winning the game. The opposite team has a 48.5 percent probability of winning.

Keep in mind the Table Capacity Restrictions.

When playing Andar Bahar, players have a tendency to get carried away and lose sight of the table limitations. Always double-check the table limitations of the live casino game you’re playing before starting a session. This is especially true when you are playing live Andar Bahar with side wagers.


The ability to exercise self-control is really vital! Prior to beginning to play, make a financial plan and adhere to it strictly. Never try to recover from your losses!

If you’re new to Andar Bahar, we recommend that you start with smaller wagers in order to prevent overspending your money.

Satta Matka: Satta Matka: What is Satta Matka?

Online Betting: Online betting sites in India

How to Deposit and Withdraw Money At the Best Andar Bahar Casino 💰

Netbanking and Internet banking are available at practically all of the casinos on our recommended list. While we do not encourage using an online wallet like as Neteller, Paypal, or Skrill, we do recommend that you do so since they are speedier and have a greater success rate. Some banks mistakenly refuse to process payments because of the complicated nature of gambling rules. We are certain that they have the best interests of their customers at heart, but this may stand in the way of you completing a successful deposit.

However, it’s worth noting that local banks will accept the overwhelming majority of deposits and withdrawals in the vast majority of instances.

The fact that transactions involving currencies other than the Indian Rupee (INR) are considered currency exchanges in India is another key factor to mention. In other words, they are subject to taxation and regulation in accordance with the current currency tax exchange rates.

Methods of deposit and withdrawal that are available:

  • Netbanking & Bank transfer
  • Neteller
  • Skrill
  • Paypal
  • ecoPayz
  • PhonePe
  • InstaDebit

We Encourage Responsible Gaming (18+) 🦺


  • Edit Column
  • Edit Text Editor

How to Play Andar Bahar in India: 

There are some hazards connected with playing at an online casino and placing sports bets that you should be aware of before you get started. This contains the game of Andar Bahar, among other things.

As a beginner, you should be aware that you will always face the danger of losing the money you wager, which is why you should always create a budget and never wager money that you cannot afford to lose.

There are many fundamental principles of online gambling, and this is one of the most important, so don’t take it lightly. Another danger is that you may get hooked to gambling in the future. This is a typical issue that may occur to anybody at any time, so you must exercise caution and keep track of your own gambling habits.

Also, if you have any reason to believe that you may be addicted to gambling or if you find yourself unable to control your need to gamble, you must stop playing immediately and get professional assistance.

More information about these dangers, as well as how to obtain treatment for yourself or someone you know, may be found in our comprehensive guide to Responsible Gambling.